Saturday, February 9, 2008

Terra Tots Grand Opening and the "Round Up" Fundraiser

I just got back from the Terra Tots Grand Opening Sale! The place was literally packed while I was there. My congratulations to the owners, Bernice and Brian Hembree. The store is warm, cute, and exudes a feeling of living life in awareness and peace with the earth. I know, it sounds granola, but my husband and I got the feeling while we were there that eco-friendly is also very chic. Hey, we've made the decision to make the leap to cloth diapering!

Besides being good to the environment, Bernice and Brian are all about being good to their community as well. Watch this clip as Bernice describes the Terra Tots "Round Up" Fundraiser. Until the end of March, proceeds from this program will benefit BirthNetwork of Northwest Arkansas. Make sure you pay a visit to this remarkable little store!


No comments: